Here are the set times and key information for the HUGE GLAS NYD RAVE. Get ready to start 2022 with some serious madness!
Doors open at 4pm. Please arrive as early as possible in order to avoid queues. Last entry is 6pm.
Rules / Dress Code:
• Please note ID is required as a condition of entry, ID will be scanned.
You can wear: Trainers, Jeans & Cargo Trousers at LAB11. Casual wear is fine but please do not come dressed ready for the gym.
The following items are NOT permitted in the venue: Man Bags / Active sportswear tops & bottoms (i.e. branded Nike, Adidas & Under Armour) / Football Shirts / 2 Piece Tracksuits / Large Jewellery / Gold Chains / Flip Flops / Slides
Tops & Shirts must be worn at all times.
For the hardcore ravers we are teaming up with AFTA DARK to bring you a NYD Aferparty! Doors will open from 11pm - entrance is via Oxford St. Limited tickets remaining - click here for tickets
From Wednesday 15 December, due to an update in the governments Covid-19 policy, certain venues and events will be required by law to check that all visitors aged 18 years or over have proof of a negative test in the last 48 hours, proof of vaccination through the NHS app or have an exemption.
Therefore one of the following is required for entry:
• A negative rapid lateral flow test or PCR test within the last 48 hours.
• Proof of vaccination - 2 doses of an approved vaccine (or one of the single-dose Janssen vaccine)
The above does not apply if you are exempt on the basis of an approved medical exemption or clinical trial participation.
Accepted proof can be any of the following:
• A valid text or email confirmation of a recent test result - You can log your test result to receive a text here: www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
• The NHS COVID Pass
• An approved international equivalent
RAVESAFE / WELFARE
If you feel unwell or vulnerable when in the venue then do not hesitate to let a member of staff know. Our welfare team are here to keep an eye on everyone at the party. Please remember to rave responsibly.