Application Close Date:
As a member of the marketing & design team:
• Creating artwork designs for events, marketing campaigns and communications.
• Artwork for print (flyers, posters, signage & POS)
• Artwork for digital (Social media, email marketing, websites)
• Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
• Liaising with promoters and other team members.
• Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
The role will either be full time or part time depending on the candidate experience and availability.
• Office based Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 10am - 5pm
• Working from home / remotely on other days (if full time)
Rate Of Pay
Salary will be based on previous experience.
Requirements & Experience
The ideal candidate will have recently graduated and / or looking for their first or second role as a graphic designer.
The following skills are a requirement:
• Experienced in Adobe Suites: Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign.
• Ability to design artwork in line with a brief from start to finish - with examples of previous work.
• Creative eye for detail - typography, colour and layout.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work independently & as part of team.
• Strong computer literacy and mobile device skills.
The following skills are desirable but not necessary in applicants:
• Illustration skills
• Knowledge of animation and video editing skills / software inc After Affects, Final Cut.
• Photo editing skills.
• Extended knowledge of social media platforms and marketing suites.
• Knowledge of front end web design.
• Degree relating to design, visual communication, marketing.
• Interest in electronic music & nightlife.
How To Apply
Please send your CV & cover letter, include any supporting work such as a portfolio (if applicable to the role), why you think you would be the right fit for the role, if you are successful you will be invited to come and meet with us to discuss the role further.
Either apply through one of the buttons buttons below, if you apply via Email please include the Job Role title in the Subject Line.